Start and Google - A web "Outlook Today"
After reading Doug Purdy's Blog I am in two minds which to use:
Start or Google homepage
I used to use IntravNews for RSS reading but find myself on the road a lot and even when I do get to read my blogs I have more news than I can fathom. That said, its good to be able to copy things from blogs read into outlook folders. Now, if start or google could do that as well as be web based, that would be nice.
Start or Google homepage
I used to use IntravNews for RSS reading but find myself on the road a lot and even when I do get to read my blogs I have more news than I can fathom. That said, its good to be able to copy things from blogs read into outlook folders. Now, if start or google could do that as well as be web based, that would be nice.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home