Scrum in management
Recently I have been using scrum for BizTalk (approximately 6 months). I put together some material for the project manager to understand what I've been doing and what those funny diagrams and terminology I have been using.
Wikipedia definition
A nice basic intro can be found here from the author Ken Schwaber:
After I started using it in our project in January here this article came out (note I was pre Microsoft then)
And these plugins are available for Visual Studio
To be certified (!) you might like to join me at this event
Wikipedia definition
A nice basic intro can be found here from the author Ken Schwaber:
After I started using it in our project in January here this article came out (note I was pre Microsoft then)
And these plugins are available for Visual Studio
To be certified (!) you might like to join me at this event
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home